Friday 18 June 2010

Perth Trip:) Day 4

We woke up a little uncomfortable as it was a tight squeeze for 4 of us on one queen size bed. :\ My phone and watch woke me up  and I woke the rest up. We brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Our teachers said we either wore our track pants or shorts with either a PE shirt, Camp shirt or house shirt. Those who didn't have any of these had to wear school uniform. I didn't feel like wearing track pants, so I wore my shorts with my Green House T-shirt. :) Our teachers said we had to get ready by 7.00am. They would come and knock on our doors then we could head downstairs for breakfast. But, we waited until 7.20am but our teachers still didn't come. We tried calling their and our friends room, but no one answered. :( We( The 2 rooms of girls and boys on the 4th floor.) were about to go down, when our teacher came. They had forgot about us until one of our friends reminded them about us. :\
We had little time for breakfast so I didn't finish breakfast. We boarded the bus and went to the 2nd school, John Septimus Roe Primary School. This school was different than Anzac Terrace Primary School. They all had the  same bags and their uniform were all the same.
We went there and had a dance workshop.:\ Most of us had never really danced before, except a few who just did it for fun. ( Especially my friend who loves to dance K-pop.:D) We were kinda shy and most of us moved towards the back. Nearing the end of the workshop, we split into 2 groups, the local students and we coralites. The local students were quite good and when it was our turn, we all ran to the back. :)
After we had dodge ball and then it our school's Chinese and Malay dancers got ready to perform. The local students had many different groups and they also performed.
We had some sandwiches and a packet of orange juice each before heading for Kings Park for a photo session. At Kings Park, before starting our photo session, we had chicken kabaab. It was really BIG. I ate only half of it. :\
We took some pictures for our work before going to the city malls for free time to buy some souvenirs. We went in our colour-capped groups. I didn't buy anything EXCEPT a pen that had my friend's name on it. My other friend and I bought it by putting money together.
We walked to another Malay food store for dinner that night. :) This was the last day in Perth.:( The next day we were going to another stop and lunch and then the airport to fly back to Singapore.:(
We went back to the hotel and showered and started our work. We ate the biscuits I bought that day. We couldn't finish it so we gave some to the boys next door. We slept in our own beds that night. I had a nice sleep. Zzz...........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment