Saturday 12 June 2010

Perth Trip:) Airports and planes

I was so excited as as we gathered at Changi Airport. All of us were looking around to see who else had arrived. The teachers came and we got into our groups. The Red, Blue, Yellow, Black and White caps. I was in the Red group. :)
We went to check our luggage in and get our plane tickets. It was a long wait, but i didn't mind because 2 of my best friends were there to keep me company.:) We talked about everything. I met their parents and their siblings. Most of the parents were still waiting for us to check all our luggages in before leaving.
As my group was the first in the line, we finished first and went to a corner to wait. My friends and I decided to take some pictures. Most of them were trying to avoid the camera. As the group at the corner was getting larger, the teachers did a headcount and the whole group of coralites went to the immigration.
We boarded the plane and all of us were quite anxious to see who would be sitting next to us. I sat next to the ailse on the left in the middle row. There was no one else in that row yet. I sat down and waited for the rest.
On my right came 3 boys and were supposed to sit next to me. To tell the truth they weren't as bad as some others. My friends were lucky. They sat together in the row behind me.
The plane took off and we all were waiting excitedly. Most of us fell asleep as it was a midnight flight. We only woke up when it was time for breakfast. After that, most of us had trouble going back to sleep, so we talked to our friends.
The plane landed and we went to the Australia Immigration. The teachers asked us to fill up a form and made sure that we did not have any food items. The immigration officers were very friendly and it went smoothly. :) We went for a toilet break before boarding the bus to begin our Day 1 in Perth. :D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment